The team you have on your side truly matters. You do not need to confront challenging family issues alone. Choosing Hargrave Family Law gives you access to experienced legal professionals who are committed to practicing family law and fully dedicated to putting first what is significant to you. We take the time to listen to your concerns and goals, whether it is shielding your children from increasing conflict, protecting the assets you’ve worked hard to acquire, safeguarding the dignity and privacy of your personal life, or all of the above.
At your initial consultation, we’ll sit down together to discuss your situation and determine how we can help you work toward your goals. Our team will create options that will allow you to work toward preserving family relationships, your hard-earned assets, and your peace of mind. We’ll work alongside you to develop a strategic plan and timeline to help you get on with your life.
Learn more about our award-winning Hargrave Family Law team below, and when you’re ready to take the next step toward a fresh start, call us at (214) 420-0100 to set up your consultation.
- Meet Owner and Managing Partner Jennifer Stanton Hargrave
- Meet Attorney Melody Petitt
- Meet Associate Attorney Hannah Rector
- Meet Senior Paralegal Lacee Greer
- Meet Senior Paralegal Stacy Hansen
- Meet Paralegal Taylor Henderson
- Meet Executive Director Skye McDonald MacLaren
- Meet Executive Assistant Maddy Forrer
- Meet Admin Assistant Kira Powers