Family Law Solutions That Meet Your Family’s Needs
No matter how complex your situation seems, we can provide trustworthy counsel to help you and your family emerge from this challenge ready to begin the next chapter of your life. Exploring our practice area pages will help you learn more about our services. When you’re ready to talk about your legal needs, reach out to our team to schedule a consultation.
- Collaborative Divorce — Divorcing couples are often choosing to work together rather than against each other throughout the process. Learn more about collaborative divorce and how it can help you end your marriage with peace and dignity.
- Divorce — Our team believes that divorce doesn’t have to be a battle that tears the family further apart. While we’re equipped and ready to stand up for you in Court if needed, we’ll work hard to find the most peaceful solution possible for your family.
- Prenuptial Agreements — Resolve issues before marriage to give your relationship a healthy start. We help engaged clients prepare and negotiate prenuptial agreements.
- Postnuptial Agreements —After marriage, partners in the marriage may elect to change the default “rules” by entering into a post-nuptial agreement (also known as a “marital property agreement”)
- Cohabitation Agreements — When an unmarried couple decides to live together, a cohabitation agreement can help them protect their assets and enter the next stage of their relationship with confidence.
- Child Custody — Our team will work on your behalf to protect your time with your children and create an agreement that protects your children’s best interests.
- Child Support — If you’re facing a child support issue, seeking modification or enforcement of an order, or merely looking to understand your rights as either a paying or receiving party, you want someone on your side that understands your options, we can help.
- Post-Divorce Modification — Circumstances change; with a post-divorce modification, you can adjust child support, custody, and other agreements to accommodate your family’s changing needs.